The fact or process of doing something, typically to achieve an aim.
Christian and I started (and finished) a new project this weekend, terrariums!! We went to Michaels and a local gardening store, Logan’s, to get all the supplies. We’ve wanted to make one for a while now, so we did.
Instead of making a few new years resolutions, I decided I will have a “just do it” mentality. My advice to you is stop saying you’re going to try…or you want to, just go out and do it!
For everyone interested in making your own Terrarium here are the instructions of how to. Enjoy!
- Container (should be clear glass or plastic to allow light in)
- Pebbles or rocks
- Activated Charcoal
- Moss (dried)
- Soil (pre moistened)
- Spray bottle
1. First Add ½ to 1 inch of pebbles to the bottom of your container.
2. Next add a layer of activated charcoal over the pebbles.
3. Add a thin layer of dried moss.
4. Add 2 ½ to 3 Inches of soil over the moss (this layer depends on the size of your container and your plant roots.)
5. Make small holes in the soil for the roots of your plants using your hands or a spoon.
6. Plant your plants and make sure the roots are covered with soil.
7. Add any decorations and lightly spray the plants and sides of the container to clean off the soil.
" The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do."