The action of marking one's pleasure at an important event or occasion by engaging in enjoyable, typically social, activity.
I once was told age is more than just counting years; it’s about your attitude. It is never too late to begin again or have a fresh vision. Even when your body gets older, your heart can always stay young.
All of this great advice came from my television, as I got ready for work, just a couple days before my 24th birthday. And, considering how unintentional it was, I believe this was meant to share.
I’m always excited to celebrate life and this year’s celebration was spectacular. I spent time with friends, hung out and ate all of my favorite foods.
There are a thousand things to get into in D.C. and South Florida, and I tried to fit them all in. Of course, I have a video highlighting everything from the beach to monuments.
I listed all of the things that I did below, just in case you want to check them out!
- Walked the National Mall – Washington, D.C.
- Attended Jazz in the Garden – Washington D.C.
- Shake Shack – They’re literally everywhere
- Astro Donuts and Fried Chicken – Washington D.C.
- Coconuts - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hollywood Beach – Hollywood, FL
- Radio-Active Records – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Tap 42 – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Cherry Smash – Coral Springs, FL
- Jaxson’s Ice Cream Parlour & Restaurant – Dania Beach, FL
Edited by Joshua Perrin
"The More you celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." Oprah Winfrey